Picture of the area where the restrooms were at devils den

judi

Sergeant
Were in Gettysburg this morning and as promised here is a picture of area with out the restrooms at Devil's Den.

Attachments

• 4-11-10 043..jpg
    4-11-10 043..jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 257
Yes back is towards devil's den. Unfortunately I don't know how to post more than 1 picture. I didn't try but the last time I tried to post more than one picture it would only allow one

Unfortunately, that's just what I was thinking about when I was climbing around in there...."EWWWWWW---all those tourists and one little restroom.....Please tell me I'm wrong......"

They have put porti potties at the parking area at BRT and also across from the 20th Maine monument. They are disgusting but when you got go it is better than the woods.

They have put porti potties at the parking area at BRT and also across from the 20th Maine monument. They are disgusting but when you got go it is better than the woods.
Across from the 20th Maine monument? Up there in the woods or you mean in the parking area on the road?

I can't remember where the BRT parking area is...

Right across the street from the parking area to go up to the 20th Maine. On Howe Ave. The parking for BRT is right at the steps to go up to BRT. Near the Devil's Kitchen.

Maybe they should put a porto potty at the TOP of BRT rather than at the bottom--it's a great place that not enough people take the time to climb, and that might be an incentive. . .

Or maybe the Rose Woods, or Herr Ridge, or Barlow's Knoll. . .Get folks to those places on the battlefield that are often missed!

Pam

Back