Photos of the Battle of Townsend Plantation, Mt. Dora Fl. 2019

That was fabulous!!! I play an aluminum wash tub bass with a cat gut string in key of G on a length of closet pole. And have the chipped front teeth from stummin' my jaws's harp. Those gentlemen sounded tops and looked they were really having fun.....Do they do a rendition of the "Legend of the Rebel Soldier" ? Thanks for sharing the links to the Bacon Boys!!!

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

captaindrew

1st Lieutenant
Forum Host
That was fabulous!!! I play an aluminum wash tub bass with a cat gut string in key of G on a length of closet pole. And have the chipped front teeth from stummin' my jaws's harp. Those gentlemen sounded tops and looked they were really having fun.....Do they do a rendition of the "Legend of the Rebel Soldier" ? Thanks for sharing the links to the Bacon Boys!!!
I don't recall them doing that one. Here's another good one, a lot of their stuff has a seafaring theme which was a big part of what happened down here in Fl.

Crystal River!! A pal of mine goes to the annual Manatee Festival every year there. He's one these local Florida artists that draws a lot of colored pencil landscape/wildlife stuff and sets up his booth and sells his wares. I'll have to ask him if he's every heard of the 7lb. Bacon Band.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)