Brass Napoleon Award Pets And The People They Allowed To Hang Around Them

farrargirl

Sergeant
Baldwin County, on the Alabama Gulf Coast
[/QUOTE]
" Just a brown dog ". That would finish me off before researching a thing! @LoyaltyOfDogs , @John Hartwell , ( this is terrible, I can't remember who are the hosts of 4-footed friends forum- ) is it possible for this little guy to be copied to his own thread? @farrargirl , would you mind maybe creating one in that forum? Thanks for posting him here and he really deserves his own place, too.
Thank you so much, Ms.Annie, for your kind words. I am not nearly as proficient regarding manipulation of the software of this site, as I am in my genealogy ones. I do not know how to create a thread!
Meanwhile, we can still remember and honor Lieut. Bobby, who, though he was not a Civil War Veteran, he nonetheless, was definitely a Super Trooper!

JPK Huson 1863

Brev. Brig. Gen'l

Thank you so much, Ms.Annie, for your kind words. I am not nearly as proficient regarding manipulation of the software of this site, as I am in my genealogy ones. I do not know how to create a thread!
Meanwhile, we can still remember and honor Lieut. Bobby, who, though he was not a Civil War Veteran, he nonetheless, was definitely a Super Trooper!
[/QUOTE]

You sound like me and I'm guessing a lot of us. I'll navigate what tech seems useful, as far as CWT it's not too difficult, if you're ever interested. Tech across the board is a snore to me, wish so much were not now dependent on it. What I love is the kids' exasperation when something fails to penetrate, when the poor things are having a shot at explaining something- genuinely don't want to know although it's nice of them to try.