Petersburg/Richmond Petersburg Offensives

dlavin

Sergeant Major
Just got done reading The Last Citadel: Petersburg, June 1864 - April 1865 by Noah A. Trudeau.

I thought it was a good read, though I lost track of all the offensives/battles that compromised the siege period. And in conjunction with planning a visit to the area, I was hoping to find a listing of all these offensives in order to map out a visit/tour/hikes beyond just the NPS tour stops (aka visiting Reams Station, Hatchers Run, etc).

Apologies if already posted, but I couldn't find a complete listing through my brief search, but does anyone have this listing?

Just got done reading The Last Citadel: Petersburg, June 1864 - April 1865 by Noah A. Trudeau.

I thought it was a good read, though I lost track of all the offensives/battles that compromised the siege period. And in conjunction with planning a visit to the area, I was hoping to find a listing of all these offensives in order to map out a visit/tour/hikes beyond just the NPS tour stops (aka visiting Reams Station, Hatchers Run, etc).

Apologies if already posted, but I couldn't find a complete listing through my brief search, but does anyone have this listing?
Great book. Best one I read last year. Finished it just before my Richmond/Petersburg in January. @Frederick14Va @Jamieva

Let me recommend three books. If you want to really good general view of the siege of Petersburg, I recommend in the trenches of Petersburg earl Hess.

Also I recommend a book I co-authored with Edwin C. Bearss, the Petersburg campaign

Finally, I urge you to buy Wilson Greene's new book which is just come out, the first of three volumes

Bryce Suderow

Back