The Peninsula Peninsula Campaign info needed

KILLroy1978

Private
I am looking for Regimental OOB, mainly regimental troop strength, for both Federal and Confederate units involved in the battles of the Peninsula Campaign.

from Big Bethel thru Malvern Hill.

Trying to put something together for a table top war game.

Any Info or links are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

For which system? I have a odd little Yorktown scenario for Volley and Bayonet I keep tinkering with.

I am looking for Regimental OOB, mainly regimental troop strength, for both Federal and Confederate units involved in the battles of the Peninsula Campaign.

from Big Bethel thru Malvern Hill.

Trying to put something together for a table top war game.

Any Info or links are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I did something like this years ago. This unfortunately is only for the Seven Days. I gave up looking for the earlier parts of the campaign.

Seven Days Regimental Level OOB

Is there not an Order of Battle in Sears' book "To the Gates of Richmond" or Schroeder's book "Seven Days before Richmond"

Forgive me for asking but how does one get in on the table top war games?

Respectfully,

Thanks for the information everyone.

@TexasRick The answer to your question is more or less Check out your local Hobby Shops in your area. The Stores that sell Model Kits, Paints and such. Sometimes they sell unpainted lead soldiers.

I got in the Hobby when I was in the Army. Our Platoon Sergeant brought out a set of Micro Tanks to do a "Sand Table" exercise. A demo training battle on a table.
Later on found a set of printed rules, some dice, and went from there.

Back