The Peninsula Peninsula Campaign animated maps

Dugger

Banned
We've had these animated maps posted for Gettysburg and Antietam but I don't remember the Peninsula Campaign on the forum. I checked and I didn't find it so here is the link:

http://civilwaranimated.com/Peninsula.swf

Great. Finally, finally I know what happened! Kinda painful to watch all those Unions divisions hauling azz to Malvern Hill then rowing away down The James. They wanted to make a stand! My God what a perfect oppurtunity Mac had for a bold counterstroke at several times. Lee just knew he did not have the nads to try it however. (crafty ol Bobby) This a very good teaching aid. Putting this site in favorites. Tks again kholland.

kholland

Captain
Retired Moderator
Great. Finally, finally I know what happened! Kinda painful to watch all those Unions divisions hauling azz to Malvern Hill then rowing away down The James. They wanted to make a stand! My God what a perfect oppurtunity Mac had for a bold counterstroke at several times. Lee just knew he did not have the nads to try it however. (crafty ol Bobby) This a very good teaching aid. Putting this site in favorites. Tks again kholland.

Just ole' Mac snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.