PCN to broadcast live coverage of Gettysburg 150th anniversary events

Getty150

Corporal
PCN is the public TV network in PA:

CAMP HILL—The Pennsylvania Cable Network will broadcast live coverage of the events surrounding the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg from June 30 through July 3.
The live coverage will begin June 30 when PCN cameras will capture the procession to the Soldier’s National Cemetery, where 3,500 luminaries will be lit.

“Gettysburg Battlewalks” and “Key Moment Stations” will comprise most of PCN’s live programming and will highlight different perspectives of “the most famous and important three days of the Civil War.”

Gettysburg National Military Park rangers will lead the battlewalk hikes and war experts will also give special on-air interviews detailing each day’s battlefield conflicts.

The coverage will also feature lectures, encampments and interviews with re-enactors.

For more information, visit www.pcntv.com.

Dave

Awesome. I streamed quite a few o the battle walks last year, but they weren't live. I was taking some of that week off in order to try and go down there, but decided to shoot for August around my birthday instead. Still have July 1 and 2 off, though. Will certainly make time to watch PCN.

Back