Muzzleldrs P53 Enfield questions

Thank you.

Sorry, he says he can't help. Have your tried Dixie Gun Works my last catalog[ue] lists genuine Enfield parts? I won't stop trying - tomorrow I'll give Henry Krank up in Yorkshire a call. I've had a thought that since the Parker-Hale repros were made from the real Enfield patterns that a spare hammer made by them might be useful for you. At least you wouldn't have to finish it - the square hole is there already AND right-sized, too.

Sorry, he says he can't help. Have your tried Dixie Gun Works my last catalog[ue] lists genuine Enfield parts? I won't stop trying - tomorrow I'll give Henry Krank up in Yorkshire a call. I've had a thought that since the Parker-Hale repros were made from the real Enfield patterns that a spare hammer made by them might be useful for you. At least you wouldn't have to finish it - the square hole is there already AND right-sized, too.
The Parker Hale P53 reproduction hammer is the same proportionally as the undersized reproduction hammer that he is seeking to upgrade. The reproductions were all copied from the Parker Hale.

Back