Collection One Of A Kind Civil War Witness Sharps

UCVRelics

Brevet Brigadier General
Forum Host
Gold Patron
Regtl. Quartermaster Shiloh 2020
Asst. Regtl. Quartermaster Antietam 2021
Regtl. Quartermaster Stones River / Franklin 2022
Well, Doc Gary has blown my mind with this one. He told me he was working on a secret project and today it was revealed. If you remember back last fall when the cannon ball was found in the black walnut tree in Missouri, Doc. Gary bought a huge slab of the tree to make witness pens. The slab of wood was thick enough to make a gun stock sooooo what did he do. Had C. Sharp Arms make him a custom Sharps and he could not wait to share it with me. He even had them custom engrave the butt plate. This is one fantastic piece and there not another Sharps or any other gun that I know of where the wood is from a CW Witness tree. So here it is. I ask him if mine was in the mail :whistling:

carbine -3.jpg
final butt stock.jpg
in scabbard.jpg
receiver and triggers.jpg
ring.jpg

Well, Doc Gary has blown my mind with this one. He told me he was working on a secret project and today it was revealed. If you remember back last fall when the cannon ball was found in the black walnut tree in Missouri, Doc. Gary bought a huge slab of the tree to make witness pens. The slab of wood was thick enough to make a gun stock sooooo what did he do. Had C. Sharp Arms make him a custom Sharps and he could not wait to share it with me. He even had them custom engrave the butt plate. This is one fantastic piece and there not another Sharps or any other gun that I know of where the wood is from a CW Witness tree. So here it is. I ask him if mine was in the mail :whistling:

View attachment 363553View attachment 363554View attachment 363555View attachment 363556View attachment 363557
If the good Doctor still wants the Woodruff ball, then now he has some trading material.

That needs a home with me, me, me! @johan_steele said I should get a Sharps to go with my horse and I do have an authentic McClellan (WW1 but close enough) so I think it is calling to come to NH!
I'll get him to send you one as soon as I get mine :D

Back