Official records of the Union & Confederate Navies

It is wonderful when you have your own set....:wink:

It's what I bought with the per diem money I saved up while deployed in Bosnia! No foolin'.

ETA: Lest you think that was extravagance, I knew of no easily-accessible library that had them, and this was before they were available on CD-ROM or on the Interwebs. You kids today have got it soft...

Last edited:
I have the CD version, too-- makes quoting extended sections much easier. But I prefer to do my reading easing back in my great-grandpa's Morris chair, and that demands a physical book. :wink:

I have the CD version, too-- makes quoting extended sections much easier. But I prefer to do my reading easing back in my great-grandpa's Morris chair, and that demands a physical book. :wink:
I find that I can reference the books quicker than on CD. I would like to have the entire set of the OR, but because of the cost and sheer number of volumes (and lack of space), the CD version would be better for me I guess...

Agree with that about the books, it is kind of hard to curl up with a great "computer"...........even with a extention coard........

Just kiddinng
GRIZZ

Back