October 27 National American Beer Day

Dang it... I was drinking already without realizing it was "National Beer Day!" The wife is just telling me it's time to take my butt to bed... but how can I honestly go to sleep without consciously celebrating "National Beer Day!" I haven't really celebrated yet with the knowledge it was actually "National Beer Day" have I? Darn ain't I'm in a fix?! Do I Listen to the wife or follow my patriotic duty & celebrate "National BeerDay?!" What a dilemma?! Guess I'll drink a beer & think about it :nah disagree:

Dang it... I was drinking already without realizing it was "National Beer Day!" The wife is just telling me it's time to take my butt to bed... but how can I honestly go to sleep without consciously celebrating "National Beer Day!" I haven't really celebrated yet with the knowledge it was actually "National Beer Day" have I? Darn ain't I'm in a fix?! Do I Listen to the wife or follow my patriotic duty & celebrate "National BeerDay?!" What a dilemma?! Guess I'll drink a beer & think about it :nah disagree:
Just tell her it's your Patriotic Duty.

Many a drinking game was played with that swill....It was the cheapest....only $1.39 a 12 pack. Maximum bang for the buck.

Carling Black Label, Natty Boh, Colt 45...my poor Baltimore.

The most northern of Southern cities or the most southern of Northern cities - caught between two worlds...

Cheers,
USS ALASKA

Back