If you love to take photos at Civil War battlefields or Reenactments, you can now post your best shots in our Monthly Contest!
Be sure to read the rules, some rules have been changed and we have added new rules
- Each Member may submit one (1) photo per monthly contest.
- The person submitting the photo must be the photographer.
- Photo must have been taken within the last 2 years
- Photo may be from a Reenactment, Battlefield, or any other Civil War subject matter.
- Once a photo is submitted to a Monthly Contest, it cannot be entered into any future Monthly Contest.
- All submissions must be entered before October 18, 2019
- Winner will be chosen by membership vote. Voting will begin October 21, 2019 and end October 30, 2019.
- If you won the previous months contest please wait one month before entering again. We want to showcase everyone who enters.
- Titles or descriptions will not accompany the photos in the voting thread, however, I will (try to) link to the submissions thread for people wishing to have more info.
1) Reply to this thread, and include your attached photo by using the "attach files" button, then select "full image".
- Users submitting photos to the forum for this contest will retain full rights to their photographs, including ownership, but through the act of submission will also grant to the CivilWarTalk.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and display the submitted photos.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they possess the right to submit a photo.
- As always, CivilWarTalk reserves the right to delete any photos or content it deems as questionable or offensive.
- Photo Featured on the Home Page!
- Photo Featured on CivilWarTalk's facebook page with user name mention
- Bragging rights!