Newbie here

Waterloo50

Major
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Hello MY name is Paul and I'm brand new here. I reside and work in Gettysburg, and prior to relocating here 4 years ago would visit here several times a year beginning in college. I have been interested in Gettysburg and the American Civil War since my first visit here at age 8, and have the honor and pleasure of jogging in various sections of the Battlefield pretty much every day after work. I look forward to interacting with you all!
Hello and a warm welcome from the Pickett forum. :thumbsup:

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

MRB1863

Major
Forum Host
Hello MY name is Paul and I'm brand new here. I reside and work in Gettysburg, and prior to relocating here 4 years ago would visit here several times a year beginning in college. I have been interested in Gettysburg and the American Civil War since my first visit here at age 8, and have the honor and pleasure of jogging in various sections of the Battlefield pretty much every day after work. I look forward to interacting with you all!
Hello and welcome from 35 miles north of Gettysburg! Please visit the Gettysburg forum. If the cards fall right, following retirement we may become a neighbor...

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)