Newbie here

Hello MY name is Paul and I'm brand new here. I reside and work in Gettysburg, and prior to relocating here 4 years ago would visit here several times a year beginning in college. I have been interested in Gettysburg and the American Civil War since my first visit here at age 8, and have the honor and pleasure of jogging in various sections of the Battlefield pretty much every day after work. I look forward to interacting with you all!

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

Jimklag

Lt. Colonel
Silver Patron
Hello MY name is Paul and I'm brand new here. I reside and work in Gettysburg, and prior to relocating here 4 years ago would visit here several times a year beginning in college. I have been interested in Gettysburg and the American Civil War since my first visit here at age 8, and have the honor and pleasure of jogging in various sections of the Battlefield pretty much every day after work. I look forward to interacting with you all!
Howdy, Paul, and welcome aboard from the Railroads and Steam Locomotives forum.

Cavalry Charger

Captain
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Welcome, Paul, from the Ulysses S. Grant forum :grant:

Gettysburg is a beautiful location. You are indeed fortunate to get to enjoy it on a daily basis :smile:

Welcome.

Northern Light

Lt. Colonel
Forum Host
Welcome from Canada and the Ladies Tea Forum. Drop in for a cup sometime. We have lots to things to interest you.

How lucky you are to live in Gettysburg!
1551294778607.png

ARW

Sergeant
Forum Host
Welcome from Central PA and the Contemporary Photo Forum. I believe you could add a lot of good photos to our forum.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)