2014 Photo Contest New York State Monument during the luminaries

Penni

Cadet
IMG_91138190293063.jpeg

Antietam National Battlefield Luminaries, New York State Monument, December 2013, light painted photo by Penni S. Lowry

Last edited:
I really REALLY need to get out there and see the illumination sometime.

Great shot
Yes you need too.... Just expect to sit in line for awhile but so worth it. This was my first year to photograph it and the photo group I am in had permission for so many to come in to do this. Sure was different looking at it from that view too.

Yes you need too.... Just expect to sit in line for awhile but so worth it. This was my first year to photograph it and the photo group I am in had permission for so many to come in to do this. Sure was different looking at it from that view too.

no issue with waiting in line, I'll just bring along a lot of Christmas music to play. Do they allow you to walk the field or is it all done by car?

no issue with waiting in line, I'll just bring along a lot of Christmas music to play. Do they allow you to walk the field or is it all done by car?
Done by car....we had special permission to be on the area around the visitor center to take pictures with our photo group.

Back