New to Forum

Howdy Yall,

Looking forward to some good conversation with knowledgeable folks like yer selfs! So, what should we talk about?

8th Louisiana

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

unionblue

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Member of the Year
8th LA,

Welcome to the board. Hope you have opinions and views about the War of the Rebellion and like sharing them.

As Shane says above, pick a topic and dive in. No sense wading when you can swim!

Enjoy,
Unionblue

gary

Captain
Welcome Tiger (aren't all Louisana soldiers tigers?). Anyhow, discuss anything you want that concern the mother of American Family Feuds (ACW) and which are within the guidelines.

Welcome Aboard, Louisiana, you'll really enjoy yourself, CWT has been my drug... err, knowledge source of choice, since November.:smile: I look forward to seeing your perspective on the ACW issues.
Matt

larry_cockerham

Southern Gentleman, Lest We Forget, 2011
Honored Fallen Comrade
First of all, we should discuss your grammar? Y'all sound like usuns, or at least I hope you have a Southern perspective. These are knowledgeable folks and a great source of information. Welcome to the crew.

ewc

Sergeant
Welcome 8th La. Find something you like and dig right in. As for a discussion starter, you could tell us about the regiment you honor with your username- just a thought. regards-ed

william42

First Sergeant
Hey 8th: Glad to have you on the board. Looking forward to reading anything you want to add to a thread, or any thread you want to start. This is a great place to obtain information, and to share it, too.

Terry

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!