New Naval Forum Host

AndyHall

Colonel
22823v.jpg

Friends and Colleagues:

I would like to thank Mike and Ami for allowing me to serve as host of the Naval War Forum for the coming year. This forum, as well as CWT more generally, has been a tremendous help to me in my own research, and I hope to contribute back in some small way.

Mark Jenkins has served as Forum Host for the last few years, and has done a wonderful job. The Naval War Forum has remained one of the most focused and constructive on CWT -- which says a lot, given the high standard of knowledge on the site as a whole. It's a tremendous credit both to Mark and the regular contributors here, that this has been the case. It has been, and will remain, a group effort.

Bravo Zulu, everyone.

_________
Image: "The Alabama (290) & the Brilliante [sic.]," Library of Congress.

Last edited:
Thanks for stepping up sir. I hope to be more of a regular poster here in the future. My reading in the last 4 months has mostly been on the Trans-Mississippi Theater and you can't really do that without reading a lot about the brown water navy. Good stuff.

View attachment 118988

Friends and Colleagues:

I would like to thank Mike and Ami for allowing me to serve as host of the Naval War Forum for the coming year. This forum, as well as CWT more generally, has been a tremendous help to me in my own research, and I hope to contribute back in some small way.

Mark Jenkins has served as Forum Host for the last few years, and has done a wonderful job. The Naval War Forum has remained one of the most focused and constructive on CWT -- which says a lot, given the high standard of knowledge on the site as a whole. It's a tremendous credit both to Mark and the regular contributors here, that this has been the case. It has been, and will remain, a group effort.

Bravo Zulu, everyone.

_________
Image: "The Alabama (290) & the Brilliante [sic.]," Library of Congress.
Well done Andy for taking the helm.

Back