New Naval Forum Host

AndyHall

Colonel
Neat. I have a handful of 1/1200 minis that I picked up over the years, haven't done much with.

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!
Congratulations Andy and FULL SPEED AHEAD. Thanks Mark for opening up a whole world of history for me. I am getting immersed and studying as we speak.

USS ALASKA

1st Lieutenant
Forum Host
@AndyHall

Hey Forum Host Guy...watching the Weather Channel this morning. Hope you and yours are OK...my thoughts are with you.

Be Safe,
USS ALASKA

bdtex

Brigadier General
Silver Patron
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Regtl. Quartermaster Chickamauga 2018
@AndyHall

Hey Forum Host Guy...watching the Weather Channel this morning. Hope you and yours are OK...my thoughts are with you.

Be Safe,
USS ALASKA
In addition to Andy,I have many friends in Galveston. I am 30 miles inland from Galveston. Gtown is holding it's own so far.

AndyHall

Colonel
@AndyHall
Thanks for the thoughts. I have not heard of any serious damage here. Power's out in the East End, but not near the middle of town where I am. As @bdtex says, Gtown should be all right. It's the folks farther down the coast who got slammed overnight, and the whole region is going to be dealing with serious flooding from the rain, that's only now just starting.

bdtex

Brigadier General
Silver Patron
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Regtl. Quartermaster Chickamauga 2018
Thanks for the thoughts. I have not heard of any serious damage here. Power's out in the East End, but not near the middle of town where I am. As @bdtex says, Gtown should be all right. It's the folks farther down the coast who got slammed overnight, and the whole region is going to be dealing with serious flooding from the rain, that's only now just starting.
Yep. Heavy rain just started here a few minutes ago.

Seduzal

Brigadier General
Excellent choice! All though I do not know that much about naval form I do enjoy reading it. Congratulations gentlemen and to all that contributed to this form.

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!