new member in Ohio/Maryland

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!
Hey all!!! I'm a new member in the Cincinnati Ohio area. I grew up in maryland just across the border from gettysburg. I'm now settled down into the cincinnati area. Just checking in and saying hi.

Brandon Severn

ole

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Retired Moderator
Hey, Brandon. Hope your settling allows you time to do some posting.
Ole

gary

Captain
Hi Brandon,

You may have left the site of many a tramping feet, but in Ohio Country there's no shortage of historic sites - especially if you're into F&I, Am Rev & War of 1812. Enjoy it out there before you pack your bags and move a'gin.

Gary

william42

First Sergeant
Nice to have you on the board, severn. Make yourself at home. Looking forward to your posts. So, I'm guessing you're a photographer? Professional or amateur hobbyist?. I imagine you snapped a few photos at Gettysburg.

Terry

thanks all for the welcoming. I love it her in Ohio and plan a visit to a bunch of historical sites. I'm a professional photographer. Here is a link to some of my stuff.... www.severnphotography.com I look forward to many more posts!

Cadet B. C. Severn

william42

First Sergeant
Brandon, ...awesome website you have. Thanks for posting it here. Very professional layout and award-winning photos. I hope you do well there in Ohio...very impressive. Good luck in your business, and keep us posted. Take care.

Terry

Rad2duhbone53

Corporal
Welcome....

Welcome to our site.... love your pix ; geat shots.See ya in the discussion board.