New Member arriving!

Ran Across the website today and had to join! VMI Graduate, retired Marine Reservist and retired LE professional; amateur collector of Civil War knick knacks, weapons and ephemera. I'm already amazed at the wealth of info I've found while scrolling through the forums.

IMG_9466.jpg

Last edited:

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)
Ran Across the website today and had to join! VMI Graduate, retired Marine Reservist and retired LE professional; amateur collector of Civil War knick knacks, weapons and ephemera. I'm already amazed at the wealth of info I've found while scrolling through the forums.
Hello VMI, welcome to Civi War Talk.

bdtex

Brigadier General
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Regtl. Quartermaster Chickamauga 2018

View attachment 180038
Welcome to the forum from The Trans-Mississippi Department. I recently had the privilege of putting on part of the uniform of a VMI Cadet graduate from the 70's. I am the only member of my Civil War Round Table that could fit into it.

bdtex

Brigadier General
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner

View attachment 180038
Nice collection. What is that print on the left side?

bdtex

Brigadier General
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
It's a lithograph of "Old Richmond on the James" Spring of 1864, near Tredegar Iron Works. Artist describes it as a panorama of the capital looking east from Oregon Hill. Artist is Paul McGehee
Nice. I see you are in Mobile. Hope to visit there sometime this year or next.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)