New Man on Board!

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!
Gentlemen,

I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and to introduce myself.

I just found this site and think I will enjoy it. I am from the Great State of Missouri (12th Star on the Battle Flag!). I love War Between the States history and have done some reenacting, but not for some time.

I hope to meet you all at some time!

Thanks,

Mark

Miss Markie

Cadet
Ahem....

I'd like to be among the first to welcome you, MOBushwhacker, but of course that would mean you'd have to acknowledge that your greeting of "Gentlemen" was a bit exclusive....

gary

Captain
Welcome Misery Bushwhacker. OK, MoBushwhacker. Hope you find your time here fruitful and productive as many of us have.

Thanks Folks!Being from Missouri, (and being half Irish, half German) I certainly have a lot to say! Miss Markie, I apologize for the greeting! Out of habit! No excuse but it is the reason! I beg your pardon.Thanks,Mark

SpartanGSG

Private
MOBushwhacker! said:
Thanks Folks!Being from Missouri, (and being half Irish, half German) I certainly have a lot to say! Miss Markie, I apologize for the greeting! Out of habit! No excuse but it is the reason! I beg your pardon.Thanks,Mark
Welcome Bushwacker, I too am domiciled in the great state of Mizzou
in the St Louis area. Working up ma trip to Wilson's Creek in Seceesh country soon. Perhaps we'll cross paths!

nbforrest

Cadet
Welcome and jump right in. I suppose I can forgive Missouri for giving the Confederacy Sterling Price due to the fact that it gave the Confederacy Francis Cockrell.:tongue:

Respectfully

larry_cockerham

Southern Gentleman, Lest We Forget, 2011
Honored Fallen Comrade
Hello and welcome to the crew. As you have read, we're all a bit different. Much help and knowledge does abound, believe it or not!