New Cadet

Hello to all! I've enjoyed reading this forum and decided to join as an "observer" and occasional poster. I am more of a collector than a reenactor, and collect from all major U.S. conflicts (will probably be using the classified post to upgrade some of my collection). I enjoy learning from all you experts!

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

bdtex

Brigadier General
Silver Patron
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Regtl. Quartermaster Chickamauga 2018
Hello to all! I've enjoyed reading this forum and decided to join as an "observer" and occasional poster. I am more of a collector than a reenactor, and collect from all major U.S. conflicts (will probably be using the classified post to upgrade some of my collection). I enjoy learning from all you experts!
Welcome to the forum from The Trans-Mississippi Department. The knowledge of the collectors here in CWT is astounding. I have a handful of limited edition prints and that is the extent of my collecting, unless you want to include books. :D

Robtweb1

2nd Lieutenant
Forum Host
Retired Moderator
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Welcome from West Teennessee

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)