Need source for reproduction Kepi with original infantry emblem

Billy must of had one helluva breakfast as I was in there as soon as they opened! It didn't sound right when he told me that. I just nodded. I've got a few of his caps and if I had more heads to wear them with, I'd buy a few more.

my forage cap came in from Dirty Billy, really happy the way it turned out:

kepi.jpg

Well I would see if you can find any images of 29th Wis infantry soldiers in uniform and base it of that. It would most likely be a forage cap and or a slouch hat being a from a western theater unit. Once you get that sorted you can see what Dirty Billy from Gettysburg has or check Greg Starbuck on Facebook, his site is called Kepi Nation on Facebook. I have a few dirty Billy caps and I am still trying to justify one by Greg Starbuck. I only have one head and can only wear one at a time....
No excuses needed for another hat. I've got so many they fill up there 30 gal bins. Right now most are laying around the house for repair and refurbishment. I still get that knotted stomach angst for another hat when I go browsing. Sabers also. Luckily I have self control but it takes a few days or weeks to get a particular desired hat out of my head.
You are with friends who understand.
Cheers!

No excuses needed for another hat. I've got so many they fill up there 30 gal bins. Right now most are laying around the house for repair and refurbishment. I still get that knotted stomach angst for another hat when I go browsing. Sabers also. Luckily I have self control but it takes a few days or weeks to get a particular desired hat out of my head.
You are with friends who understand.
Cheers!
Three not there 30 gal bins. Auto correct is a beast.

Back