Restricted National Union Party demographics

Wallyfish

Sergeant Major
Honored Fallen Comrade
I am interested in learning more on the 1864 demographics of the National Union Party. Of particular interest to me is attempting to understand if the National Union Party was simply a renaming of the Republican Party or was it a true amalgamation of blending together the remaining members of the Republican Party with the War Democrats, the Unconditional Unionists and the Unionist Party?

Are there any member estimates on the following data points?

1) Number of former Republican Party members who left the Republican Party (Radical Republican Party and Other)

2) Number of Republican Party members who migrated to the National Union Party
3) Number of War Democrats members who migrated to the National Union Party
4) Number of Unconditional Unionists members who migrated to the National Union Party
5) Number of Unionist Party members who migrated to the National Union Party

I would also like to know the impact that democrat Andrew Johnson made to the National Union Party because of Lincoln selecting him for his VP.

Possibly that data simply doesn't exist, but if it does, I would love to see it. I have never taken the time to learn more about the National Union Party. I have been taking freinds and coworkers to Gettysburg for years. One question I ask them while driving to Gettysburg is Lincoln's party affiliation in the 1864 presidential election. I can't recall anyone correctly answering that question correctly. Everyone thinks the answer is the Republican Party.

If anyone knows a good book that details the strategy and birth of the National Union Party, please comment on it. Thanks in advance to all who respond.

Wallyfish

Sergeant Major
Honored Fallen Comrade
Anything! I see @WJC old thread on The National Union Party also received no responses. Does anyone know a good source for learning more on the National Union Party during the 1864 election?