Nashville class ironclad model 1:369 scale.

I was'nt very specific, the picture I found was in a thread of yours on this forum, Mar 7 2016, confederate sidewheel ironclads. The post removal I mentioned was of the model I made, from a FB ironclad group. Curious.
Facebook moves in mysterious ways. Seems to me that if one individual reports a post the whole thing goes with no explanation. I'm in the Advanced Steam Locomotive group, and a complete thread with a lot of serious highly technical discussion was just removed - no explanation or warning.

I was going through some old pictures and found one of the first ironclad model I made in the early 80's. This one has a shallow hull. Not representative of any certain one.

DSCN1472 - Edited.jpg

I was going through some old pictures and found one of the first ironclad model I made in the early 80's. This one has a shallow hull. Not representative of any certain one.

View attachment 353515
I quite like that. Unlike some purists, I have no objection to guys inventing their own ironclads. There are some lovely, and convincing examples on the Facebook Naval Wargaming group. A couple so struck my imagination that I built my own copies.

I quite like that. Unlike some purists, I have no objection to guys inventing their own ironclads. There are some lovely, and convincing examples on the Facebook Naval Wargaming group. A couple so struck my imagination that I built my own copies.
Here is on from a guy called Ray. He didn't know what Mississippi looked like so he used Thoroughbred's Louisiana as a base
Rays Mississippi.jpg

Back