Mullica Hill NJ event 10/13

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

Crazy Delawares

Sergeant
I'll be galvanizing as a Reb on Sunday. Unfortunately I have another event on Saturday with my Yankee unit, Co. D, 7th NJ. I'll show up in my Butternut Shell Jacket and black slouch hat. See you Sunday around noon!

infomanpa

First Sergeant
Will there be any Forum members attending this weekends mullica hill event. If yes look for us at Gen. Longstreets tent. We will be playing music and having a good ole time. Stop by and say hello
Thinking of going. I just found out about it, now!

infomanpa

First Sergeant
Will there be any Forum members attending this weekends mullica hill event. If yes look for us at Gen. Longstreets tent. We will be playing music and having a good ole time. Stop by and say hello
I was there, today, from 2-4, and spoke with "Longstreet," the nephew of my childhood friend. I didn't see anyone playing music at this tent, except one fellow playing the guitar. Were you there?

RebelWeber

Private
I was there, today, from 2-4, and spoke with "Longstreet," the nephew of my childhood friend. I didn't see anyone playing music at this tent, except one fellow playing the guitar. Were you there?
I was that fellow !!!!
The Music Kicked off around 4:30

Attachments

rebed19th

Private
Thanks for the heads up. Looked up the flier and it looks to be a good one. I will let our unit know about it at our winter meeting in a few weeks.