Mullica Hill, NJ Civil War Living History Weekend

It was nice meeting @Equestriangirl93 , @infomanpa , and I wasn't sure where @drjekyll76 was, but I thing we may have met without realizing it. lol

I didn't ever make it to the Union camp lol. They had a General Burnside, I saw. That picture is the great General Longstreet. I ended up staying at his camp so long, I helped them break camp. They showed me how to fold tents and roll up the colors. They want me to join as the color bearer, which I will be doing. They'll give me a loaner uniform for Remembrance Day, so I'm planning to be there. I'll be First Lieutenant. :biggrin:

It was nice meeting @Equestriangirl93 , @infomanpa , and I wasn't sure where @drjekyll76 was, but I thing we may have met without realizing it. lol

I didn't ever make it to the Union camp lol. They had a General Burnside, I saw. That picture is the great General Longstreet. I ended up staying at his camp so long, I helped them break camp. They showed me how to fold tents and roll up the colors. They want me to join as the color bearer, which I will be doing. They'll give me a loaner uniform for Remembrance Day, so I'm planning to be there. I'll be First Lieutenant. :biggrin:

well i had saw you running around our camp but at the time i was too busy to say hello at the time you were there.

well i had saw you running around our camp but at the time i was too busy to say hello at the time you were there.

Info was saying that you said you'd saw me. I was talking to one of your guys for a while, we were just talking about the war. I talked to another about being part of the artillery, but then I met the General and staff, which seems like a better path for me to follow. They're PA based, too.

Info was saying that you said you'd saw me. I was talking to one of your guys for a while, we were just talking about the war. I talked to another about being part of the artillery, but then I met the General and staff, which seems like a better path for me to follow. They're PA based, too.

well good luck joining his Gen. Longstreet staff. the one guy that you were talking to was on his staff earlier this year.

well good luck joining his Gen. Longstreet staff. the one guy that you were talking to was on his staff earlier this year.

Yes I heard. Not sure what happened, as they didn't say much, other than he switched groups.

That's awesome @Yankee Brooke!! Look forward to seeing you again at the parade. I'll have to keep an eye out for you :smile:

I'll find you, can't miss that beautiful riding habit and smile of yours! :smile:

Here's a video of the skirmish I put on Facebook. Sorry about the annoying crowd commentary, You'll hear me, and infomanpa toward the end, and another guy who sat next to me also. Or maybe just me. lol Sorry about the flag and kinda crappiness, I tried.

This is what I got when I followed the link.....

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

Privacy settings perhaps?

I can't view it either....

Screenshot_20191013-231329_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back