Ms. Belle is a granny for the first time!

OH my gosh, hate to be the one jumping up and down on rheumatic knees but a baby is always amazing news, always! Always think having a baby in the house is a lot like it's Christmas daily- just a certain rarified atmosphere, tough to explain isn't it? Miss that, congrats much on your grandchild! One here, with grown children ducking calls. They feel it's unreasonable to expect more.

Congratulations Granny. I am the Grandma (name they call me) of six. They are so much fun. It nice to see them but good they can go home to the parents. As Mary Dee post they are fun but don't have the responsibility as being a parent.

Faraway Friend, I would tell you the name if I knew it. Apparently it is a state secret but they will have to cough it up eventually. I have been calling him Jethro all this time because I didn't know the name. JPK - I have others ducking responsibility. This one is my oldest (34) so when she got married a couple of years ago and left for her Alaska cruise, I told her to come home with more people than she left with but she put it off but finally came through. So nice to read your comments and know the fun ahead of me.

Back