Middle Tennessee Civil War Show This Coming Weekend

UCVRelics

Brevet Brigadier General
Forum Host
Gold Patron
Regtl. Quartermaster Shiloh 2020
Asst. Regtl. Quartermaster Antietam 2021
Regtl. Quartermaster Stones River / Franklin 2022
Well its that time of the year and you know Christmas it right around the corner as the Civil War show in Franklin is next weekend. I will have only 2 small tables but I'm taking quality not quantity, plus the Lost Cause cannon will be in tow. Ive been digging in the storage unit and garage all weekend gathering some rare items I'm parting with. This is always a GREAT show and I get a chance to see a lot of old friends and even a few of my CWT family as I know LP will be there. If you make it by be sure to look me up as I won't be hard to spot with the cannon at my tables.

DECEMBER 7-8 TN, FRANKLIN Middle Tennessee Civil War Show
Williamson County Ag Expo Park, 4215 Long Lane – Franklin, TN 37064 | 800 8-foot Tables: $100.00 each | Set up: Friday 10 am – 7 pm & Saturday 7 am – 9 am | Show hours: Saturday 9 am – 5 pm & Sunday 9 am – 3 pm | Admission: Adults $10.00 & children under 12 admitted Free | Contact: MKShows Mike Kent for more information and table reservations 770-630-7296 [email protected]
MK_Mid-TN-Franklin_DEC_7-8_2019.gif

IMG_20190727_162402682_HDR.jpg

Do we get first dibs? :bounce:
Sister if you got the money you can have all the dibs you want. I am parting with a few rare pieces. The Lost Cause cannon, a few UCV uniforms, The CS Doctors pipe, some arty shells and a few rare CS belt plates a ton of CS buttons etc etc. You need to drive up for the day and bring Jody's CC.

I'll be there, down on the arena floor next to Cliff Sophia or Tim Prince, with a table of excellent {but 100% Yankee guns} stuff that's contaminating my Confederate collection. Come on by for a visit and help me clear up some space. :running:
Just got off the phone with Mike and I will be down on the floor as well but he wanting to charge me for an extra table just for the cannon :banghead:

I'll be there, down on the arena floor next to Cliff Sophia or Tim Prince, with a table of excellent {but 100% Yankee guns} stuff that's contaminating my Confederate collection. Come on by for a visit and help me clear up some space. :running:
LOL!!! That Yankee stuff will end up rotting all the rest of your Confederate stuff for sure. It's like a contagion. Time to purge! Haha...to all you Yank fans out there, I am just being tongue-in-cheek...no offense intended (I actually own some Yankee stuff … GASP!!).

Looking forward to meeting all you folks from the Forums!

Well its that time of the year and you know Christmas it right around the corner as the Civil War show in Franklin is next weekend. I will have only 2 small tables but I'm taking quality not quantity, plus the Lost Cause cannon will be in tow. Ive been digging in the storage unit and garage all weekend gathering some rare items I'm parting with. This is always a GREAT show and I get a chance to see a lot of old friends and even a few of my CWT family as I know LP will be there. If you make it by be sure to look me up as I won't be hard to spot with the cannon at my tables.

DECEMBER 7-8 TN, FRANKLIN Middle Tennessee Civil War Show
Williamson County Ag Expo Park, 4215 Long Lane – Franklin, TN 37064 | 800 8-foot Tables: $100.00 each | Set up: Friday 10 am – 7 pm & Saturday 7 am – 9 am | Show hours: Saturday 9 am – 5 pm & Sunday 9 am – 3 pm | Admission: Adults $10.00 & children under 12 admitted Free | Contact: MKShows Mike Kent for more information and table reservations 770-630-7296 [email protected]
View attachment 336667

View attachment 336666
See you there, coming in from Texas for the show.

This CWT newbie will be there Saturday. I am coming up for the day from Florida. Although a rookie here, I am a long time collector and I grew up in Middle Tennessee. I am a regular for this show since it fits my schedule best. I have been coming up for this show since it was at the Fairgrounds. Now I know a few more folks from this forum to look up.

This CWT newbie will be there Saturday. I am coming up for the day from Florida. Although a rookie here, I am a long time collector and I grew up in Middle Tennessee. I am a regular for this show since it fits my schedule best. I have been coming up for this show since it was at the Fairgrounds. Now I know a few more folks from this forum to look up.
Be sure to stop by a see all of your CWT family looking forward to meeting you.

I hope you are as all I would have to do is follow the commotion and the trail of blood to find you :eek:

Back