Mid-19th Century Life’s Best of 2019

Happy-New-Year-Jungle-Wallpaper.jpg

Drum roll please!!! These are the ten threads in Mid-19th Century Life that received the highest reaction score in 2019. Of course there are plenty of others that ranked almost as high. If you haven’t perused the Mid-19th​ Century Life forum, this is what you’re missing. And if you are a regular visitor, I hope you’ll enjoy a walk down memory lane.

Special thanks to everyone who started a thread in Mid-19th Century Life this year and much thanks to all who added a “like” or a comment. Every contribution is appreciated!

Drum roll please!!! These are the ten threads in Mid-19th Century Life that received the highest reaction score in 2019. Of course there are plenty of others that ranked almost as high. If you haven’t perused the Mid-19th​ Century Life forum, this is what you’re missing. And if you are a regular visitor, I hope you’ll enjoy a walk down memory lane.

Special thanks to everyone who started a thread in Mid-19th Century Life this year and much thanks to all who added a “like” or a comment. Every contribution is appreciated!

Congrats everyone! I think I’ve visited most of these threads too!

Helen Keller post will always be a number 1 to me and was very happy to see it here! Thankyou cavalry charger.. Helen Keller is a great inspiration and reminds us off what we think is the impossible is actually the possible and there is always a way to get through! So far Daisy’s surgery has proven her well at the moment with reducing any headache, plus her eyes look pretty well straight from what I can tell! Ofcourse we knew all along this is cosmetic surgery and won’t save her sight but it has relieved some strain on her eyes! We will always continue to hope and pray for her sight to remain as much as possible but the story of Helen proves that she will do just fine no matter what!

Back