Michael Egan Pvt. Co. H 1st NJ Cavalry (Ancestor?)

Greendoor

Private
Doing some research on my family history and found out my GGG Grandfathers name was Michael Egan. I located a Michael Egan who was a Pvt. in Co. H 1st NJ Cavalry.
What I know about my GGG Grandfather Michael Egan was that he lived in Trenton, NJ and his wife’s maiden name was Anne Burk. That’s all I know of him. Any info to solve this mystery would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

There is a number of Michael Egans in New Jersey mate. Can you give us his children etc so it'll be easier to locate census/age/residence etc
In the 1860 census he is listed as Michael Eagens age 35 born in Ireland and living with his wife Ann Eagens age 31 born in Ireland, daughter Mary Eagens age 5 born in New Jersey, son Thomas Eagens age 1 born in New Jersey. Residence 5th Ward City of Trenton, Mercer, New Jersey

Doing some research on my family history and found out my GGG Grandfathers name was Michael Egan. I located a Michael Egan who was a Pvt. in Co. H 1st NJ Cavalry.
What I know about my GGG Grandfather Michael Egan was that he lived in Trenton, NJ and his wife’s maiden name was Anne Burk. That’s all I know of him. Any info to solve this mystery would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The 6th N.J. Infantry was organized at Trenton, N.J. at Camp Olden, Trenton, NJ on 8/19/61.

They have a Michael Eagan in Company E.

Check your inbox for a private message about Michael.

Last edited:
Back