Discussion Merry Christmas

Mark F. Jenkins

Colonel
Member of the Year
A very Merry Christmas to all!

The day started early at the Jenkins household as we broke out the snowblower and shovels to take care of our first genuine white Christmas in a number of years; Jenny snowblowed (snowblew?) the driveway, sidewalks, and the driveways of four of our more elderly neighbors', and I did detail work with a shovel and rock salt.

My gifts included Captain James Carlin: Anglo-American Blockade Runner and High Seas and Yankee Gunboats: ... from the diary of James Dickson.

Hope everyone in the Nashville area is safe; there was evidently some sort of large explosion near downtown this morning.

rpkennedy

Lt. Colonel
Member of the Year
A very Merry Christmas to all!

The day started early at the Jenkins household as we broke out the snowblower and shovels to take care of our first genuine white Christmas in a number of years; Jenny snowblowed (snowblew?) the driveway, sidewalks, and the driveways of four of our more elderly neighbors', and I did detail work with a shovel and rock salt.

My gifts included Captain James Carlin: Anglo-American Blockade Runner and High Seas and Yankee Gunboats: ... from the diary of James Dickson.

Hope everyone in the Nashville area is safe; there was evidently some sort of large explosion near downtown this morning.

Nice. I got permission to buy a couple Civil War computer games (John Tiller Software's Campaign Shenandoah and Campaign Chickamauga since Shenandoah completed my Eastern Theater collection).

Ryan