Restricted "Meltdown in Dixie"

Andersonh1

Brigadier General
I guess that since this was on PBS, my tax dollars went to pay for this. I don't approve. I've driven right by that creamery on the few occasions that I've been through Orangeburg. Given how much news coverage this has received, I doubt there are many people in Orangeburg who don't know that the owner was not the one flying the flag.

19thGeorgia

1st Lieutenant
Well, here's my take on what the SCV should do when approached by documentarian filmmakers:

Filmmakers: "Hello, we're from California [-red flag] and we are here to make a documentary [-another red flag] about your Confederate flag [-10 red flags]..."

SCV reply should be: "No thanks...and if you use our names or images without our permission...we'll sue."

End of conversation.

unionblue

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Member of the Year
Well, here's my take on what the SCV should do when approached by documentarian filmmakers:

Filmmakers: "Hello, we're from California [-red flag] and we are here to make a documentary [-another red flag] about your Confederate flag [-10 red flags]..."

SCV reply should be: "No thanks...and if you use our names or images without our permission...we'll sue."

End of conversation.

When has the SCV ever turned down a chance to talk to the media?

GwilymT

Sergeant Major
Yeah, that's the problem. Some people like to talk, talk, talk...
And in this case, betray their true thoughts and feelings? If one watches the video, it’s clear how those members feel about folks that don’t look like them.

Lol. If only everyone kept their mouth shut.