Masks?

If an event requires one to wear a mask, then I'm out. We should strive to make an event as realistic as possible. I know we can't be perfect, but some things we can control and wearing of a mask is one of them. If the event requires a mask than fine, it will be without my presence then. It should be a personal decision and mine would be not to participate.

If an event requires one to wear a mask, then I'm out. We should strive to make an event as realistic as possible. I know we can't be perfect, but some things we can control and wearing of a mask is one of them. If the event requires a mask than fine, it will be without my presence then. It should be a personal decision and mine would be not to participate.

But that mask with a realistic full beard would look great on the field

At the recent Gettysburg event we were fine among our own group with no masks and asked us to keep to our own group for the most part. They asked us to wear some kind of face covering when going into any of the vendor/public areas. Most guys put a bandanna/handkerchief over their face when mingling in the public areas. They didn't let spectators into camp although a few did make it in there. They didn't require masks on the battlefield.
That seems like the perfect and logical solution.

Back