Marse Robert

Kurt G

2nd Lieutenant
This is a 1/16th scale figure by Alpine . They make some of the finest 1/35th and 1/16th scale WW2 figures , but this is their only Civil war figure . Painted with acrylics .

IMG_3346.JPG

IMG_3343.JPG

I would go as far as to say it's a truely striking figure. Not just the figure itself, which is really well done, but together with your artistic painting puts the whole thing at a very high level. Taken as a whole, it's professional work.

I'm always excited to see your work.

I would go as far as to say it's a truely striking figure. Not just the figure itself, which is really well done, but together with your artistic painting puts the whole thing at a very high level. Taken as a whole, it's professional work.

I'm always excited to see your work.
Thank you for your kind remarks . This forum is what has really helped me focus again on my painting and modeling . Wish I had Rebel Brit's sculpting abilities and creativity .

This is a 1/16th scale figure by Alpine . They make some of the finest 1/35th and 1/16th scale WW2 figures , but this is their only Civil war figure . Painted with acrylics .

View attachment 349646

View attachment 349647
Sweet, I'm an scale modeler as well, I'm currently building the Old kit of the Queen Mary (20 3/4th), built the Lexington, Shokaku, Yamashiro, Olympia, Cutty sark, and Markgraf, PT-117, Titanic, Olympic (wartime) Britannic (the Hospital ship), Spitfire, P51D, B29, B17G, B777-200, meteor (German research vessel), and USS Handcock (1944 version)

Sweet, I'm an scale modeler as well, I'm currently building the Old kit of the Queen Mary (20 3/4th), built the Lexington, Shokaku, Yamashiro, Olympia, Cutty sark, and Markgraf, PT-117, Titanic, Olympic (wartime) Britannic (the Hospital ship), Spitfire, P51D, B29, B17G, B777-200, meteor (German research vessel), and USS Handcock (1944 version)
Will the Olympic that you’re building have the zebra camouflage? It was an incredible ship, during the war 1918, it rammed a U-boat and sliced it in half.

Back