2014 Photo Contest Lutheran Seminary at Gettysburg - Then and Now

Floridaman1985

Corporal
Annual Winner
Lutheran Seminary CWT.jpg

Lutheran Seminary at Gettysburg - Then and Now, Gettysburg, PA, July 1, 2013.

Sorry it took me a while to respond. I drove up to Gettysburg for the day, and just got back to Richmond. I'll certainly give it a shot!
Oh,that would be so cool! I have more if you need practice.
I have a passion for then n now photos and try to do them whenever I can.If you could get that even close,It would be really special! Thank you so much!

Oh,that would be so cool! I have more if you need practice.
I have a passion for then n now photos and try to do them whenever I can.If you could get that even close,It would be really special! Thank you so much!

Me too. That was one of the first things I was drawn to when I started taking CW pictures in 2012. I actually got a couple of snowy/icey "now" photos during my trip today.

What a wonderful idea!

I hope you offer this as a service to other reenactors and living historians and perhaps you could make a bit of 'coin' while doing such. I know I would pay to have either myself or my grandson in such a merged photo.

Sincerely,
Unionblue

What a wonderful idea!

I hope you offer this as a service to other reenactors and living historians and perhaps you could make a bit of 'coin' while doing such. I know I would pay to have either myself or my grandson in such a merged photo.

Sincerely,
Unionblue

That isn't a bad idea. I've got to get a lot better before I could justify charging people for that. If anyone has another "then and now" that they want merged, I'd be happy to work on it for them!

I got this one pretty close,If you want to practice on it.thats my niece n nephew in the pic.It might be a hoot for you to somehow keep them in it.They dont live too far from there

Back