2014 Photo Contest Lutheran Seminary at Gettysburg - Then and Now

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

Floridaman1985

Corporal
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
could I perhaps get you to try one for me?I know its not 100% exact,but I would really love it!
qPRHTbQ.jpg
dE13JC4.jpg
dE13JC4.jpg
Sorry it took me a while to respond. I drove up to Gettysburg for the day, and just got back to Richmond. I'll certainly give it a shot!

kealbo54

Sergeant Major
Sorry it took me a while to respond. I drove up to Gettysburg for the day, and just got back to Richmond. I'll certainly give it a shot!
Oh,that would be so cool! I have more if you need practice.
I have a passion for then n now photos and try to do them whenever I can.If you could get that even close,It would be really special! Thank you so much!

Floridaman1985

Corporal
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Oh,that would be so cool! I have more if you need practice.
I have a passion for then n now photos and try to do them whenever I can.If you could get that even close,It would be really special! Thank you so much!
Me too. That was one of the first things I was drawn to when I started taking CW pictures in 2012. I actually got a couple of snowy/icey "now" photos during my trip today.

unionblue

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Member of the Year
What a wonderful idea!

I hope you offer this as a service to other reenactors and living historians and perhaps you could make a bit of 'coin' while doing such. I know I would pay to have either myself or my grandson in such a merged photo.

Sincerely,
Unionblue

Floridaman1985

Corporal
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
What a wonderful idea!

I hope you offer this as a service to other reenactors and living historians and perhaps you could make a bit of 'coin' while doing such. I know I would pay to have either myself or my grandson in such a merged photo.

Sincerely,
Unionblue
That isn't a bad idea. I've got to get a lot better before I could justify charging people for that. If anyone has another "then and now" that they want merged, I'd be happy to work on it for them!

kealbo54

Sergeant Major
I got this one pretty close,If you want to practice on it.thats my niece n nephew in the pic.It might be a hoot for you to somehow keep them in it.They dont live too far from there

Floridaman1985

Corporal
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Yeah, I wish I could blow up the "then" photo and keep the quality for the one of you. Maybe I can somehow.