Lucy Worsley Civil War documentary

Apologies if this subject has already been raised, but in mid Jan (here in the UK) British Historian Lucy Worsley presented three TV programmes entitled 'American History's Biggest Fibs' the second of which was centred on the American Civil War. I believe it was aired on BBC 4 and can be accessed on the BBC i Player. I should also mention that she has also run programmes on 'British History's Biggest Fibs'. Anyway....I would be interested to know how this presentation was received by US viewers.

Last edited:

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

Pat Young

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
Featured Book Reviewer
Apologies if this subject has already been raised, but in mid Jan (here in the UK) British Historian Lucy Worsley presented three TV programmes entitled 'American History's Biggest Fibs' the second of which was centred on the American Civil War. I believe it was aired on BBC 4 and can be accessed on the BBC i Player. I should also mention that she has also run programmes on 'British History's Biggest Fibs'. Anyway....I would be interested to know how this presentation was received by US viewers.
Wow! I had not heard of this. Let me look into it. Anyone else see it?