Looking For: Recipe for Essence (or Extract) of Coffee Recipe!

My better half uses this recipe: Half Pound ground coffee; boil in 3 quarts water until reduced to 1 quart. Strain all impurities and put into clean pan and boil adding sugar until it becomes a thick syrup. Remove from heat and let cool then add to bottle and seal w/ cork. Two teaspoons in a teacup w/ boiling water will make a decent cup of coffee.

It's also INCREADIBLE as an ice cream topping or on cheese cake... and not too bad straight.

My better half uses this recipe: Half Pound ground coffee; boil in 3 quarts water until reduced to 1 quart. Strain all impurities and put into clean pan and boil adding sugar until it becomes a thick syrup. Remove from heat and let cool then add to bottle and seal w/ cork. Two teaspoons in a teacup w/ boiling water will make a decent cup of coffee.

It's also INCREADIBLE as an ice cream topping or on cheese cake... and not too bad straight.

Duuuude...if you could make that in Cappuccino or Pumpkin Spice Latte flavors, I would pass out from delirium. :inlove::cool::cloud9:

Back