Modern Liquid Scarlett O'Hara!

60bb387589b832e798fc720a1fe9a5ec--scarlett-ohara-ea.jpg

Pinterest

Is it me, or would it just seem wrong to make a drink called the Scarlett O’Hara without using Southern Comfort? This one is refreshing and ideal for the holidays!

Scarlett O’Hara Drink Recipe
  • 2 ounces Southern Comfort
  • Dash of lime juice
  • 6 ounces cranberry juice
  • Garnish with a lime wedge
Pour the Southern Comfort, lime juice and Cranberry juice into a shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a martini glass.

Last edited:

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

Nathanb1

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Retired Moderator
View attachment 169753
Pinterest

Is it me, or would it just seem wrong to make a drink called the Scarlet O’Hara without using Southern Comfort? This one is refreshing and ideal for the holidays!

Scarlet O’Hara Drink Recipe
  • Dash of lime juice
  • 6 ounces crangerry juice
Pour the Southern Comfort, lime juice and Cranberry juice into a shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a martini glass.
Unless you got a little tipsy....er.......soused......on your high school graduation night, drinking coke and Southern Comfort. I wouldn't know myself..............................................................

WJC

Brigadier General
Thread Medic
View attachment 169753
Pinterest

Is it me, or would it just seem wrong to make a drink called the Scarlett O’Hara without using Southern Comfort? This one is refreshing and ideal for the holidays!

Scarlett O’Hara Drink Recipe
  • Dash of lime juice
  • 6 ounces cranberry juice
"Frankly, my dear," I can't stomach Southern Comfort. I might try this substituting Jack Daniels. Or, better yet, just forget about the other ingredients, stick with Jack and raise a toast to Scarlett....

donna

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
Sometimes we have duplicate type threads. It is always good to use search device to see if a recipe been posted before. It nice to add to a previously posted thread. This keeps all the information together. This just a suggestion.

I always check search as know many things been posted on a particular food or recipe. If I can add to that already posted thread I do.

If the recipe or subject matter is different then good to start new thread.

Thanks all.

Sometimes we have duplicate type threads. It is always good to use search device to see if a recipe been posted before. It nice to add to a previously posted thread. This keeps all the information together. This just a suggestion.

I always check search as know many things been posted on a particular food or recipe. If I can add to that already posted thread I do.

If the recipe or subject matter is different then good to start new thread.

Thanks all.
I searched for this one @donna, but must have used the wrong search terms because I didn't find it. I apologize. I've shared all the holiday recipes I have up my sleeve. I'll try to do better if I post in the New Year. :smile:

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)