LF reenactment group around the Pensacola, FL area

Uilleam

Cadet
My Dad and I are looking for a group in the Pensacola area. Both of us are veteran Confederate reenactors with our own gear that have been out of reenacting for awhile. I've had hardly any luck finding anything around this area.

Thanks,

-Will

My Dad and I are looking for a group in the Pensacola area. Both of us are veteran Confederate reenactors with our own gear that have been out of reenacting for awhile. I've had hardly any luck finding anything around this area.

Thanks,

-Will

If you are still looking for a group to reenact with, give me a holler, would love to talk with you about it. Ron

For a change of pace, try live fire competition with the North South Skirmish Association. I reenacted for years back during the 125th and 130th era and while it was fun, I like live fire competition far better.

Thanks,

-Will

paging @captaindrew Your in FL right?

He is and he is a member of an excellent Civil War reenacting group, some of the best Rebels I have ever been in contact with.

He's your man to ask.

Sincerely,
Unionblue

paging @captaindrew Your in FL right?
I'm in Florida but might as well be on the far side of the moon from Pensacola. I'm on the Southeast coast about 10-11 hours from there. Our bunch are located on the East Coast and Central Florida. We don't do any events over that way except a couple of our guys have been to Natural Bridge. I don't know anybody over that way but I'll take a look on floridareenactorsonline.com and see if they have any units listed over that way. The Department of the Gulf may have a unit over there. Thanks so much for the kind words @unionblue , hope you come out and see us again next season.

Have you tried contacting the local camp of the Sons of Confederate Veterans. I believe there is a camp in Pensacola. Camp #1315 is located there. Check online at the Florida SCV website. That should lead you to the answers you seek.

Back