Let's Get Physical

LoriAnn

Retired User
_77849593_c1d7fb99-ef52-4332-9c2f-37f849b5f1d3.jpg

That's right. Even back then, someone asked, "Are my calves too small?" Harold wanted stronger lats. Mildred wondered if her butt looked too big in her dress. (Seriously, Mildred? We can't see anything in that dress.) And Horatio was frequently caught gazing smugly in the mirror whilst flexing. "Sun's out, guns out".

Source

Pretty sure this is a yoga class. I know yoga when I see it! Bet there's a Nag Champa incense stick burning somewhere out of frame.

Don't just crank on the lower back, ladies! Engage your whole spine!

womenexercise.jpg

Source

Posture is important. At least I think that's what we're working to improve here. :unsure:

_77103931_woman8.jpg

Source

Last edited:
_77849593_c1d7fb99-ef52-4332-9c2f-37f849b5f1d3.jpg

That's right. Even back then, someone asked, "Are my calves too small?" Harold wanted stronger lats. Mildred wondered if her butt looked too big in her dress. (Seriously, Mildred? We can't see anything in that dress.) And Horatio was frequently caught gazing smugly in the mirror whilst flexing. "Sun's out, guns out".

Source

Pretty sure this is a yoga class. I know yoga when I see it! Bet there's a Nag Champa incense stick burning somewhere out of frame.

Don't just crank on the lower back, ladies! Engage your whole spine!

womenexercise.jpg

Source

Posture is important. At least I think that's what we're working to improve here. :unsure:

_77103931_woman8.jpg

Source
This thread reminds me of what the great Joan Rivers once said:

I don't exercise. If God wanted me to bend over, he'd have put diamonds on the floor.
Author: Joan Rivers

I don't exercise. If God wanted me to bend over, he'd have put diamonds on the floor.

Brilliant!!!
I'll instantly adopt that!!

Great illustrations, @LoriAnn !! Love them!
Just let's keep in mind that we will look similarly ridiculous to our great grandchildren!!
Oh I would love to have that horse at home instead of the treadmill!

Are these women in mourning, or is that just how they feel about going to the gym?

il_570xN.805922577_m4qy.jpg

Source

That's pretty much the same to me, lol!!
And besides, wearing black makes you look more slim .... unfortunately, I was told by a professional coach that black is an absolute no-go for my haircolor and complexion, so that is probably the only reason why I look "mopplig" (chubby). Probably. :D I should wear warm pastel colors, like bright pink. Which is why I look that way when exercising:

Unbenannt.JPG

Back