Let Me Be the First...

thea_447

Cadet
Since many of us will be enjoying friends and family over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays and won't be in such close contact with one another, let me be the first to Wish Everyone on these Boards a Happy and Joyous Season.

And while we are enjoying the many bounties afforded us in this country, let's not forget to pray for our troops all around the world who will not be with their families this season. We certainly hope that they will be home for the holidays next year.

God speed.

I remain, YMOS,

Best wishes to all, during this Holiday Season. May everyone be kept safe and sound.

Gunsmoke

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Anyone want a turkey sandwich?
happy.gif

No holiday here today. We celebrated last month, but best wishes to all from up North. The Northern Lites were unbelievable up here last Thursday night. I couldn't believe my eyes. Reminded me of Fredericksburg. How well can you guys see them from down south?

Traveller

They are truly spectacular. They are always visible from here, but the farther north you go the better they get. I used to truck to Uranium City on the north shore of Lake Athabasca (dig out your atlas, you will see how far north it is) The Aurora Borealius would take your breath away up there. It's something you have to see to believe.

Traveller

Back