Learning more about my M1860 Cavalry saber

Hi Everyone,

I am so Honored to make your acquaintances.I need help finding out more about a recent find I found cleaning out a storage unit I purchased not too long ago. To my suprise I found what to be a M1840 or M1860 Cavalry Wrist Breaker Saber Between the Years of 1860 and 1865 but, I'm also not sure if it's American or European due to someone using a sand blaster or Navy Gel to clean it up. Unfortunately the Scabard was not in the unit I purchased. Here are some pictures and any information about my Awesome discovery of US Civil War History would be Greatly Appreciated Thank You Very Much.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)
Hi Everyone,

I am so Honored to make your acquaintances.I need help finding out more about a recent find I found cleaning out a storage unit I purchased not too long ago. To my suprise I found what to be a M1840 or M1860 Cavalry Wrist Breaker Saber Between the Years of 1860 and 1865 but, I'm also not sure if it's American or European due to someone using a sand blaster or Navy Gel to clean it up. Unfortunately the Scabard was not in the unit I purchased. Here are some pictures and any information about my Awesome discovery of US Civil War History would be Greatly Appreciated Thank You Very Much.
Can someone also please tell me how to attach pictures of My M1860?? Thank you very much i appreciate it

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)