June 4, National Cheese Day

Sharp cheddar was my mom's favorite. She would eat it straight up or with Wheat Thins. I like all cheese, even American cheese in the right dish. As I stated earlier, limburger was my fave.
I haven't tried it. Despite it's reputation i will try it. Probably like it i'm such a cheese fan.

We like the Cabot brand "Seriously Sharp", it's delicious for a snack or melted into recipes.
For a regular commercial cheese Cabot is a step above the others.I have not had a bad cheese from them but lately ALDI has been carrying some excellent English Cheddar.
Kraft singles is not cheese,it does not require refrigeration because it is made out of oil.they keep cold to make you think it is a cheese but look closely at the label and it says cheese food.

I know today is not national cheese day but we bought a Wisconsin cheddar cheese with cranberries yesterday that has to be one of the best cheese's ever that I have had.besides it's taste this cheese was so creamy it just melted in your mouth.it is not a soft cheese but not as hard as most cheddars.have to buy some more.

Back