If you love to take photos at Civil War battlefields or Reenactments, you can now post your best shots in our Monthly Contest!
Be sure to read the rules, some rules have been changed and we have added new rules.
This contest has a special criteria!
1) Each Member may submit one (1) photo per monthly contest.
2) The person submitting the photo must be the photographer.
3) Photo must not be more than 60 days old. *exceptions may be made please contact @ami if you need an exception.
Special Criteria* New Perspective! Change your field of view, take your photo up close, or through a flower, or kneeling down. Change it up, capture something really different!
4) Photo may be from a Reenactment, Battlefield, or any other Civil War subject matter.
5) Once a photo is submitted to a Monthly Contest, it cannot be entered into any future Monthly Contest.
6) All submissions must be entered before July 15th, 2015.
7) Only the 20 photos with the most likes will be entered in the voting thread. Likes must be given by July 20th, 2015. If there are not more than 20 entries, all will be entered for voting.
8) Winner will be chosen by membership vote. Voting will begin July 22, 2015 and end July 30, 2015.
9)If you won the previous months contest please wait one month before entering again. We want to showcase everyone who enters.
1) Reply to this thread, and include your attached photo by using the "Upload a File" button, remember to include a name or title for your photo!
- Users submitting photos to the forum for this contest will retain full rights to their photographs, including ownership, but through the act of submission will also grant to the CivilWarTalk.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and display the submitted photos.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they possess the right to submit a photo.
- As always, CivilWarTalk reserves the right to delete any photos or content it deems as questionable or offensive.
- The winning photo will be featured in our Monthly Newsletter!
- Bragging rights!