Chamberlain Joshua Chamberlain in 1/30 scale.

major bill

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
My wife and I went out to breakfast and then to antique store and quilt shops in a town about 60 miles away. My wife found plenty of things that interested her but I did not find much. She wanted me to purchase something so I got this W. Britain 1/30 scale Joshua Chamberlain.

cham 3.jpg
cham 4.jpg

Off and on I paint Civil War figures in 1/32 scale but this one is all ready painted and I am not sure what to do with it. The 1/32 scale
figures and this 1/30 scale figure are nearly the same but Chamberlain is a bit bigger.

Do we have forum members who purchase W. Britain Civil War figures?

My wife and I went out to breakfast and then to antique store and quilt shops in a town about 60 miles away. My wife found plenty of things that interested her but I did not find much. She wanted me to purchase something so I got this W. Britain 1/30 scale Joshua Chamberlain.

View attachment 392970View attachment 392971

Off and on I paint Civil War figures in 1/32 scale but this one is all ready painted and I am not sure what to do with it. The 1/32 scale
figures and this 1/30 scale figure are nearly the same but Chamberlain is a bit bigger.

Do we have forum members who purchase W. Britain Civil War figures?
I have a collection of Britains though I haven't purchased any for awhile . I have the complete Medical Series and several pieces with the Leister house.

IMG_2832.JPG

IMG_2849.JPG

IMG_2585.JPG

These figures form Britain are usually well done. They do make a nice display. When ever I go to the Michigan Toy Soldier Store in Detroit I always look at thier display of these.

I have several. All.purchased as single figures except the artillery piece with two Union artillery men given to me as a gift in1954. They are the older, shiny, toy soldier type of course.

Back