Joe Lachowski has been selected at the new chief ranger for Gettysburg NMP and Eisenhower NHS

USS ALASKA

Captain
Joe Lachowski has been selected at the new chief ranger for Gettysburg NMP and Eisenhower NHS

News Release Date: November 13, 2018

"Joe Lachowski has been selected to serve as the new chief ranger for Gettysburg National Military Park and Eisenhower National Historic Site, the National Park Service announced today. The chief ranger serves as the senior law enforcement officer for Gettysburg and Eisenhower parks, responsible for the planning, direction, and execution of programs dealing with law enforcement and resource protection, emergency services and safety.

“Growing up on the East Coast, I am excited to return to the area and serve the visitors and employees at these iconic parks” said Lachowski. “I enjoy working in a variety of challenging situations and I am looking forward to becoming part of the hard-working team at Gettysburg and Eisenhower national parks.”

Full article can be found here - https://www.nps.gov/gett/learn/news/joe-lachowski.htm

Cheers,
USS ALASKA

Back