Insanity about the Confederate Flag

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

archieclement

Captain
I agree with you, but you see there is a double standard in play here and in society.

To be honest with you, once they have eradicated my Heritage, their next sights will be on our United States Flag and the icons of this nation.......

Respectfully,
William
I find it especially ironic from the double standard point of view from someone who uses Irish in their moniker....If your arguing being American somehow precludes honoring ones shared confederate heritage...….it should also preclude honoring a shared Irish, German, Mexican or African heritage...…

BTW...… "Slavery became more widespread in Ireland throughout the 11th century, as Dublin became the biggest slave market in Western Europe." Hmmmm the Irish are out apparently as far as PC......

Last edited:

diane

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Very unfortunate thing for a teacher to do. Considerably beyond stupid. I've experienced that type of put-down in school - like a picture of a ragged, hunched over cave person with a stick titled "Digger Indian" on the blackboard for the study of California Natives - and had hoped it was a thing of the past for everybody. Guess not. At least this teacher didn't make a student stand up for everybody to view a sample of 'white trash'. That's what happened to me - here we have an example of a California Digger Indian! Thanks, lady. Let me just scratch my ear with a hind foot and drag my knuckles on out of here...:rolleyes:

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!