In Memory of lnwlf

Noticed some time in early-mid December that he hadn't been around and private messaged him but got no response. I am guessing others did too.

I don't really remember what his primary CW interests were. Sure did value his guidance and input as a Moderator. Gone too soon. Peace be with his family. Godspeed @Lnwlf

I hate to hear this. He was a most tactful, conscientious, and ethical moderator. His presence will certainly be missed.
Prayers for his family and friends. RIP Lnwlf

Literally . . . laughing out loud !

That was him.
To a "tee".

Thanks @lelliott19 for posting some of his best and most witty comments !

So sad to hear that it is true what some of us had feared for a while now...

It sadden's me greatly to learn of another CWT family member's passing. Lnwlf will be missed. You are right Ami about how Lnwlf went about being a mod. I think it is safe to say, we all here at CWT will miss our wonderful friend very much. R.I.P. my friend.

Respectfully,

William
View attachment 294040

William, my thoughts exactly. We lost a family member from the times when we active posters still "knew" each other. I always felt honored when I got a "like" from Lnwlf.

Too many gone too quickly, too soon.
Absolutely! Scary. I remember that, when I joined and started to become aquainted with some here, I thought, what will I do when one of those wonderful people is no more... and now so many went down that road to the place from where there is no return... but one thing is for sure: they only went first, we all will follow. @JerseyBart , you are right. We will all meet again one day...

Literally . . . laughing out loud !

That was him.
To a "tee".

Thanks @lelliott19 for posting some of his best and most witty comments !

Yes, it was good to hear his voice again for a last time and keep him in mind the way he were.

@ami and @JPK Huson 1863, thank you for sharing the news. Do we know Lnwlf's real name? Is there anything we can do to give them our condolences? It might be consoling for his family to know that so many people around the world mourn him as their friend...

Rest in peace, Lnwlf. You will not be forgotten.

So sad to hear that it is true what some of us had feared for a while now...

William, my thoughts exactly. We lost a family member from the times when we active posters still "knew" each other. I always felt honored when I got a "like" from Lnwlf.

Absolutely! Scary. I remember that, when I joined and started to become aquainted with some here, I thought, what will I do when one of those wonderful people is no more... and now so many went down that road to the place from where there is no return... but one thing is for sure: they only went first, we all will follow. @JerseyBart , you are right. We will all meet again one day...

Yes, it was good to hear his voice again for a last time and keep him in mind the way he were.

@ami and @JPK Huson 1863, thank you for sharing the news. Do we know Lnwlf's real name? Is there anything we can do to give them our condolences? It might be consoling for his family to know that so many people around the world mourn him as their friend...

Rest in peace, Lnwlf. You will not be forgotten.

Spoke to an awfully kind pastor. His family really didn't wish an outreach, extremely understandable. Sounds like it'd been a long fight and a great loss. I gave the pastor CWT's information, maybe given time someone will contact Mike or Ami.

It was disease, a 4 year fight back and forth. What a good guy. Kept racking up credits at school despite sometimes working multiple jobs. Family, church, his faith, history and from what we knew of him here, an ability to laugh during all the worst times must have made lnwlf's eulogy one of the easiest the reverend ever wrote. It's not every day examples of Grace come one's way, illustrating why you'd have gone to theological school in the first place.

@lelliott19 , that's wonderful! Can't help but think he'd have told someone here what he was engaging out there, if he wanted us to know. Instead he gave us that. Surely it means that's how he'd wish to be remembered, not a man facing death.

Back